In four days I will walk. Not even walking, because they don't really walk us in graduation... that whole thing they show in TV shows? not true. Reality is that with over 6000 students graduating on the same day, it is quite difficult to call each one of them out -- or rather, painful. So when we say "I am walking" we really mean walking down the stairs with someone holding a sign to your particular school (Spanish and Portuguese in my case) and then you sit through greetings and several different speeches and then people clap and bam! you are done. You have now "walked."
POINT BEING....
In four days, I will walk. I will leave behind my college years (which went by waaaay quicker than anyone ever told me) in order to become part of the freshly graduated class of 2008. The catch is: I am still a full time student after I am done... for just one more semeter. Let me tell you how grateful I am! because I am truly scared of what will happen when I am done! Why am I "WALKING" when I have one more semester left? Because my last semester is pure, hardcore, work. I wish to be a High School teacher, and next semester, I WILL BE... Four classes, three different levels of Spanish to teach, and a coop. teacher who said: "They will be your classes! Aren't you excited?"
No...
I am freaking out!
No comments:
Post a Comment