Monday, July 26, 2010

of gettin' hitched...

No. I did not get hitched.
The theme of this week will be tying the knot, though, as Shiloh and I depart on our Vegas adventure on Friday morning in order to witness my sister and Mr. Storey getting married @ the Little Chapel of the Flowers on the strip.
I can't wait.
I have known Storey and my sister as a couple for a few years, and while she was freaking out at the beginning... everything has slowly come together and Storey and his kids have become an integral and important part of our family of five (+ Nacho).
Storey has been there for my sister through thick and thin, and my sister has been there for Storey during some tough times as well. They are a great team and both have a lot of fun together. They truly do bring out the best in each other. They are in that "gooey" kind of love. When they are not bickering they are absolutely adorable together.
My sister will sport a knee-length, empire waist, ivory dress. Storey will sport his brand new black tuxedo.
... and in just a few months, they will both receive one of the greatest gifts: their first baby girl.

2010 is turning out to be a great year.

And before I forget:

Congratulations to the soon-to-be bride and groom.

I love you both.

 xoxo,

Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment