Wednesday, February 8, 2012

of my brain exploding

Today was one of those days where the first time I was able to use the restroom *after leaving my house this morning* was at Target at 5:25 in the afternoon.
Today was one of those days where I have only had a few bites to eat, in between people being constantly in my face asking me to do everything imaginable.
Today was one of those days where I worked my ass off, and it felt good at some points, and totally worthless at other points.
Today was one of those days where I LOVED my job and HATED my job at the same time.
Today was one of those days where singing didn't even make me feel better.
Today was one of those days when our administration felt it was "ok" to tell us EVERYTHING we are doing wrong and how much "legal trouble" we would be in if we don't change around many things.... INCLUDING our happy hour conversations.
Today was one of those days where I left work and I clenched my jaw the entire way home because I was so stressed.
Today was one of those days where I spent 32 dollars in order to be able to finish up a lesson with my students tomorrow. 32 dollars of my OWN money.
Today was one of those days where I wanted to scream very loudly, but had to hold back to keep my professional face on.
Today was one of those days where I wanted to cry, eat a bag of chocolate, binge on some Chic fil A, and go to bed.
Today was also a bad hair day.
Today was one of those days that I am glad only happen once in a while, because otherwise my job would be a very unhappy place to go to every single day for 9 months (ish) of my year.