The summer semester in Greeley came and went. A lot of things were learned, many presentations were done, a lot of stress made my hair fall out, friendships were made, others were lost. It was all in all a very eventful 4 weeks, and I have to say that while it doesn't seem like a whole lot of time - I learned a ton. I am now exactly 9 credits closer to my MA. I can't wait!
My contract has yet to arrive, and now news have been given regarding our bargaining agreement. I am assuming that there is still a school standing in the middle of L-town and that I still have a check coming in at the end of this month... but I am a little concerned as to why our contracts haven't shipped and I have no idea what I will be making next year!
I have slowly but surely started getting out of college mode and into teacher mode - I purchased a new desk calendar, a planner and a record book. I will get the dust off of my school files and the textbooks and start planning for next year. I am excited to meet my new kids and really trying to brush off what happened last year and start anew.
I will put a counter on my website: DAYS UNTIL SPAIN 2013... that way I will always have something to look forward to, right?
My weight loss journey is slowly but steadily on its way. I have awoken to a new love for going to the gym - mainly because I got brand new super cute workout clothes... all in bright colors and fun shapes. I love going to the gym because I get to "Dress up" in my new clothes! I tried a ballet barre class today, which is only on its third day at the gym. It was over-booked, and there were entirely too many bodies in a small yoga studio, but we made it work. The instructor is also my zumba instructor, so at least it is someone who knows me and my limits. I loved doing new movements with my body that I don't normally do with zumba, weights, or the machines. I can't wait to do it again next week!
Weight watchers is going well, I managed to only gain 3 pounds while away in Greeley. I came home and already lost over half of what I gained in just one week.
I am also itching for some change...
More to come on that later!