Saturday, March 1, 2014

of paper mate flair pens (r)

I have spent countless hours studying. I have indeed spent so many hours that I think some of my friends are no longer friends of mine, based on the fact that my texts go unreturned. I have spent so many hours reading that sometimes I go to sleep just so I can rest my eyes. I have spent so many hours studying that pens are becoming a science, and organizing information has become systematic. I have learned so much that it is now all a jumble in my brain and it is time for me to start UNjumbling all the information.
I lost track of how many books I have read, not to mention articles. I can easily say I can address many topics that I couldn't address before, but am I prepared? I will not know until I am sitting in front of those exams. I will not know if I passed until I defend my writings at a later date, probably in April. The anxiety doesn't stop on March 28th, it just builds up until I stand in front of a panel and defend what they have asked me to write about.
I can't wait to be done.
I want my friends back.
I want my life back.
Oh... and that pay raise... I want that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment