Training Day #5 at the Brewery begins today. Last night was intense, however people keep telling me it was nothing compared to what it usually is when school's in. Either way, the intensity made time go quicker and made me work harder to show everyone that i CAN do the job and that i want to do well. My goal is to be the best :)
Asides from that things are okay.... but something interesting happened last night. As i got off work and walked towards the bus stop, a group of drunken kids pulled up next to me, rolled down their windows and one of them asked me if i believed in love. Now, we are all aware this was some sort of pick up scheme, but the question really stayed with me for the rest of the night. I came home and sat to watch three non-stop hours of gilmore girls season 5. Let's be honest here. Would i do that if i didn't --to a certain degree-- believed in love? in the really corny, mushy, crazy kind of love? i don't think so. Well, then, why is it that at the same time i am such a cynic? I am not proud of it, but its true. I see everything bad in bois before I see the good things.
And okay, this is definitely not what this blog is about, but i figured i'd just put this out there. I am a cynical believer, i guess....
No comments:
Post a Comment