So it came and went. Graduation happened on May 9th, (and May 8th). I had the family over, took lots of pictures and tried to take everything in. I enjoyed it, but it felt like just one other day with this one big event in the middle where I was required to wear a silly hat. Really. I mean the most important people in my life were there (minus a few), so I was comfortable, and everything happened -- so quickly!
Now I am sitting here, waiting for a CD to finish burning, so I can run to the store and buy chicken, ingredients for pico de gallo and some stuff to make a sangria because my best friend is throwing me a grad party. Again, it just feels like any other party. People always told me it feels no different, and they were right...
No comments:
Post a Comment