Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Conventiently disposable!

---Block schedule....The connotation of the word block is about to turn deadly. I HATE BLOCK DAYS. I love wednesdays, no lie, but i deffo do not look forward to teaching 3 block periods in one day on thursdays. It's exhausting to be in a classroom with kids for an hour and a half, let alone 4 and a half hours -- in a row. UNZESTY.com

---Power point presentation: I think it went really well. I am not sure how to make it better, so I think i am sticking to it tomorrow.

---Spanish 4 presentations: AMAZING

---Quitting my jobs: LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WEEKENDS.

---Having the classroom to myself, being able to update the grade book, grading the presentations, and all around being productive during the third period was definitely what I needed. Sometimes i need to get shit DONE and when my coopteacher is fucking around on YouTube, life gets a little rough... especially cause what i DONT get done, i have to bring home with me. HATE that part... cause i know what i need to do, and he's in lalaland!

---Commuting: it's getting to me

---Counselors: LOVE them

---Free cookies: ADORE them

---Free cookies courtesy of my own students: ADORE them +5 sombrero points...

No comments:

Post a Comment