Wednesday, August 20, 2008

...Sleepwalker.

...apparently that's what happens when you are a teacher: you become a creepy ass sleepwalker and you freak yourself out. I woke up at around 4 am today, STANDING UP in my living room. NOT zesty and scary as all hell given that i have not really sleep walked since i was a little girl (or so i hear). It was deffo a wake up call. I need to get rest and a) quit my job(S) and b) get rest. oh yeah, and actually eat meals... this whole eating once a day thing is NOT healthy.
Today was the first block day. I thoroughly enjoyed having extra time to finish grading (grade book's finally updated!), and also to do a little planning for classes.... I didn't enjoy how long the periods are, or the fact that tomorrow i have to do the same class TWICE. booooo! not cool!
I also found my bracelet, which was awesome... but my ring is nowhere to be found. I checked everywhere... that's what happens when you are absentminded, overworked, not paid, and underslept.
I got to have coffee.tea with eliza last night, and that was definitely nice. I miss being able to catch up w. people. I have been hangin out with the same individuals, and -- not that it gets old-- sometimes it's good to have a breath of fresh air and see the people who just bring a whole new light to life... eliza's definitely one of those. LOVE YA MONKA!
I need to pay bills, my loan hasn't gone through, i have to do my resignation letters, make two tests for friday, plan lessons for next week, and figure out where the hell my transcripts are!!!!!
-PEACE!


-ps, someone told me today that my name's badass. i felt fifteen for a second there.

1 comment: