I LOVE LOVE LOVE my second period. Sometimes I just feel like reverting back to a high school student and being immature around them. I cant. I know. So, in turn, i laugh at their jokes and create even more. And I also tend to make an ass out of myself around them, OR i reveal too much about my guilty pleasures (ABBA) and I don't hear the END OF IT!
It's so much fun, though. Today the four crazy boys that sit in the back (one of them doesn't really sit there, but moves there when I say they can work in groups) were doing "Synchronized hand raising" when i was asking for volunteers to answer my questions.... I don't think i have laughed that hard in days. They did spirit fingers, ballet movements, a wave, and even "princess/beauty pageant" hand motions... i about died. And then i wouldn't call them, so they'd get all "sad" and start over when i'd ask another question. this went on for like 15 minutes. and let me tell you, it's 10 pm and i am STILL laughing about it. TOO FUNNY, BOYS!
My teacher today also decided to be mr. clown instead of mr. teacher and kept playing games, showing youtube videos, and playing songs while i was trying to teach my class... sometimes i wonder if he does it to see whether or not i can keep the class focused. Well, Mr. G... I CANT! cause i am usually laughing WITH THEM!
We graded i2a tests today. DUMB.
I also managed to drive my bum down to capitol hill area-esque to drop off my app. for my sub license... and then drove ALL THE WAY TO GOLDEN ONLY TO FIND OUT I HAVEN'T RECEIVED A !@$*!_@# EMAIL FROM JEFFCO SO THAT I CAN DO A STUPID ORIENTATION IN ORDER TO SUBMIT MY FREAKIN' APPLICATION TO THEM.
WHAT THE HELL....
that pissed me off.
Oh and the guy at the Dpt. of Ed. was an ASS MONKEY. I don't get where they get off treating new teachers, or people who don't necessarily know what's happening with the licensing process, like douches. I AM NOT A DOUCHE! half the shit isn't posted anywhere, and if it is, it's outdated! DONT TREAT ME LIKE AN IDIOT! I AM SORRY YOU HAVE A DESK JOB AND ARE UNHAPPY WITH YOUR LIFE CHOICES. I AM NOT! argh. people who are rude make me angry.
In other news, WE HAD TWO BIRTHDAYS TODAY! happy birthday to my beloved boone... and to matt. You are both old as hell. :)
Went to red robin, and had a glorious time with my girlfriends, whom i had not seen in a big group in almost 4 months! I MISSED YOU!
Looking 4ward to the weekend! YAY!
Britty! I love your blog! I'm putting it on my blogroll right now
ReplyDelete