Today was a little nerve wracking. I woke up and remembered that yes, my supervisors were both indeed coming to my classroom... and a morning that should've started with me being stressed out about getting to class on time became clouded by the thoughts of not one, but TWO supervisors coming to see my fourth hour class.... which is one of my toughest.
I am starting to think I had the "good" twins of each one of my students during fourth hour, because they were simply AMAZING. I taught not one, but TWO (yeah it's a day of not one but twos!) grammatical terms, one being the SE IMPERSONAL which is extremely difficult for non natives... they get it confused with the reflexive pronoun and so on....and the present progressive, which is a verb tense that's straight to the point, unlike many other verb tenses (subjuntivo anyone?)
ANYWAYS ( i know it doesn't need an S )
The kids were awesome, and I got amazing feedback both from Pat (my beloved supervisor) and Anne (the supervisor I was and still am super worried about)... needless to say I almost ran around screaming with joy... I honestly don't know what got into those kids of mine, because when I mentioned it was a hard class my supervisors looked and me and said "but it was so smooth! they seemed so happy to be here!" (I almost laughed out louuddddd because I did not expect that AT ALL).
In other newssssssss, tomorrow is Hippie day AND wednesday which means AMAZINGNESS. I raided both gracie's (you know what grinds my gears? blog) and jill's (her roommate) closets in order to find the most amazing hippie outfit... I think I am all set and looking forward to pictures. I think I will take a few minutes from each block to let them take pictures and hang out. I have been torturing them a lot lately... and with it being homecoming and all... i don't want to rain on their parade, or their outfits for that matter.
ALSO my friend Leslie is getting married this weekend, so that should be GRAND!! I am so excited for her!!!! I am just running away from the marriage idea myself, but that's just cause I am me!
And laaaastllyyyy MY MOFO'S COMING TO TOWN! Can't wait to see her!!!
XOXO,
Bee
No comments:
Post a Comment