No, this ain't a bitter post of any kind... I felt like putting that title because yesterday I drove bacl to Boulder blasting my WiCkEd soundtrack, courtesy of my new iTrip (thanks Storey!). I forget how much I like singing, and I especially forget --often-- about my neverending dream of being on Broadway... GOSH, I am an idiot, I mean I am turning 24 in like 2 months, and most people who are on Broadway spend their LIVES trying to get on stage. Clearly it's not going to happen for me, but it's okay to dream, right?In other news... I interviewed for a long-term substitute teacher position at CSH and I got it! I am so excited, and I am definitely looking forward to a steady paycheck, even if it is just for a few months... right now it's looking like March-May, but because the teacher is pregnant it can all move to an earlier date, and she might choose not to return until the next academic year. We shall see! I also have two interviews this week, one with Jeffco and one with Cherry Creek, so I am very excited to see how they go and check out my opportunities for next school year! Maybe I will have my very own classroom?! I dream about that day! There will be pink, I am sure :)
I am glad to say I went home for Thanksgiving and it was a more than pleasant experience, for the first time in YEARS we had a quiet, family dinner, without fighting or picking fights with each other... it was very very nice, and it made me look forward to Christmas just a bit more than I was before. New Years' though, that will be a different story! I gotta find something to do! I AM NOT GOING TO BED AT MIDNIGHT!
I have been working (not as tirelessly as I should) on my TWS, and I am glad to announce I am almost done with it... I am dreading the counting of the correct/incorrect answers on my post assessment, because I want to think I did a good job of it, but it is inevitable and it must be done -- TODAY. I also have to plan -- ugh-- I am not ready to go back to school tomorrow!!!!!!!!
xoxo,
Miss Bee
No comments:
Post a Comment