
The title of today's post is an homage to Joy's blog name, because today I am grateful and I am aware that I HAVE indeed been granted today and that today --- more than any other day--- I have to be thankful for a lot of things (no, it's not because Thanksgiving is coming up).
I was chosen to interview for JEFFCO schools on Dec 4th...
I found someone to take over my room for next semester...
I think I have a job lined up for next semester... Interview time TBA...
I have a part time job (retail) lined up until I start teaching (on/around March)...
My friend Scott got his Pilot job, which he's been dreaming of for as long as I've known him...
I get to see my girlfriends tonight...
My sister has a new place! ....
And last, but not least:
My dad does not have cancer....
Yesterday all of those news inundated my life, and I was so ecstatic I did not fall asleep til about midnight (which is tantamount to 3 am in normal people's lives). Too many good things, too many indeed that I started to reconsider some decisions I've made in order to mend certain things.... you know, to balance the world!
I get to see Twilight on Friday with Sarah, which I am thoroughly excited for! And today is the second round of Chipotle with my 6th period class. May God help us all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment