Ok so on Facebook everyone's doing the lame 25 things about me thing. Like, EVERYONE has done them in the past 2 or 3 days. I was in on it over a month ago, which makes me more amazing... My friend Gracie hasn't read it, so HERE THEY ARE!!! :)
1. I started coloring my hair when I was 13 years old, because my grandmother wanted me to have more of a "red tint" to it... (yes! my grandmother)... and since then I have had gazillions of different colors on my hair (including blue and pink/red esque).
2. I have lived in 9 different houses (vista hermosa, obarrio, la loma, club de golf de mexico, 2 houses in maracaibo, vacaville, parker, boulder), 4 different countries, and 2 different hotels (Kristoff + Maruma).
3. Gilmore Girls is my all-time favorite show, but I started watching the re-runs before I caught up with all of the newer seasons.
4. My favorite color as a girl was Pink (I shared a pink room with my sister in Panama and in Mexico). As a teenager I HATED the color pink, and tried to go for blues, blacks, silvers... until I got to my senior year of high school. Pink has been my favorite color since. I have a pink camera, a pink laptop cover, a pink water bottle, a pink phone.... it's kind of creepy, really.
5. I like to go to the movies and/or watch movies by myself because I hate when people talk through movies, fidget, text message, etc... If you choose to watch a movie -- WATCH IT.
6. I love Superheroes and started buying comic books/action figures + reading a couple graphic novels about two years ago. My favorite hero is Hawkgirl, and I own two of her action figures and one stuffed-animal-like HawkGirl, courtesy of Jasmine (my niece).
7. I have been saying I want to grow my hair for the past 6 years, but every time something happens and I chop it all off.
8. I went to a Montessori school until I was in sixth grade. I went to an Opus Dei school in Venezuela, and a Catholic school in Panama. I graduated from a public school in 2004... so I have seen and experienced it all!
9. I like pickles. Like... a lot.
10. I choose white wine over red wine any day.
11. I am afraid of going into the ocean, and walking through those big see-through tunnels in aquariums. I am also very scared of bugs. I used to be scared of big dogs, but thanks to cool dogs such as Drake and Cooper and Krypto I have been able to surpass that fear.
12. I was in choir from 5th grade all the way to senior year of high school. My high school choir actually traveled to New York and sang at Carnegie Hall with a group of other choirs. At the time I didn't think I was so privileged, until I got older and realized Carnegie Hall is kind of a big deal.
13. I love 80s music.
14. When I was in 7th grade, a friend of mine told me "one day I would be a teacher." And here I am.
15. I alphabetize my CDs and color-code my closet. Yes. I know.
16. I used to highly dislike the person who has been my best friend since I was 13.
17. My sister and I sound exactly the same when we talk on the phone. My grandparents, brother, friends, and our own parents confuse our voice. It can come in handy.
18. My favorite job (before teaching) was selling formal dresses from Jessica McClintock. If it hadn't been for my move to Boulder, I would probably still be working there.
19. I LOVE anything and everything that has to do with Peter Pan.
20. I have broken my left big toe and my left foot. I have had my adenoids, wisdom teeth and my appendix removed.
21. I went to Disney world two times in one month when I was 15. I have never been to Disney again.
22. Jem and the Holograms + SHE-RA were my favorite cartoons... still are.
23. I won a gift certificate from a store once through a radio contest... and never got my prize. The answer for their question was "ambidextrous."
24. I love vacuuming. (as long as it's a good vacuum cleaner, not a crappy one, of course)
25. One day I wish to write and publish a book.
for what its worth...I TOTALLY read this when you put it up : )
ReplyDeletelove it. my fav was about Carnagie hall being a big deal :) what do you want to write about?
ReplyDelete