Thursday, February 12, 2009

insert something clever here....

...Whew! It's been quite a couple of days since I wrote here. I got really excited about subbing, and then this week I have been sick and back to the life of unemployment, so I do not have a lot to say. I have been hangin' at home for the most part, went to see a movie over the weekend w/ my sister and hung out with my friend Steph. It has been an uneventful couple of days.
However, I did get an email from a teacher at DRHS. She is interested in having me be her full time sub for one year. At the beginning I was a bit reluctant to be "the sub" for a year... but the more I think about it, the more appealing it sounds. It lets me exercise my teaching philosophy, practice a bit more, get back in the swing of things. I would be teaching Span 2 and 4 if I am hired... which would be pretty awesome. I am meeting with her next week... so for all you readers of mine: wish me luck, kay?
In other news, I was lucky enough to be able to afford a new phone. I shopped around with my sister and friendly David from the Lone Tree at&t store, and wound up choosing a Samsung Propel. So far I am about to propose marriage to the device. It's been everything I wanted. Now all of you have a little picture for when you call me :P

xoxo,

Miss Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment