Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Melting my brain...

I watched that HULU commercial today with that guy from 30 rock. The one where he pretends he's an alien and that they are just trying to take over the world? Anyway, they show this picture of how the human brain melts after watching TV... that's kind of how I feel right now. One month away from starting to work at CSH, but it feels like one month too many.
I am exhausted from doing nothing, saddened by the extensive amount of CNN news, ABC news, and BBC news I watch and/or read every day, stressed by the massive amounts of things I want to achieve before the end of the year, tired of doing the same thing every day, discouraged by the fact that not one soul has called me to sub for them in the past week... and just plainly unhappy with the monotony.

Blech...

1 comment:

  1. #1 BEAUTIFUL blog. I hope to visit it often :) At least if I don't get to see you...I know what you're up to---wait, that sounds creepy.

    #2 That HuLu commercial you're referring to...that's my agency :) That's what I do--well, not me specifically.

    ReplyDelete