My first spring break in Colorado: stuck at home for a week thanks to the Blizzard of 2003. Fast forward 6 years: My spring break is extended TWO full days thanks to a snow storm that left about 12 inches outside of my house.... yahoo!
One year ago exactly I was departing to my native country Panama to visit my family and friends for nine short days. This year my spring break plans include shopping, sleeping and potentially getting my nails done. I also intend on buying my ticket to California -- June is when my spring break will REALLY happen.
As I stated on my last post, saying that seventh hour had been awesome only brought me trouble, they went downhill quickly. I had to yell -- again. And then I proceeded to stop yelling and only give them stuff that is due at the end of the hour, and GRADE it so that they know it's not BS. I don't like teaching a class like that, and as I was telling my friend Kelly: they ruin all my good days. At the end of the day I can only think of how horrible/rude they were and it just ruins anything good or anything I accomplished with the previous 5 classes in my day. I don't like you, seventh hour!
No comments:
Post a Comment