Wednesday, April 8, 2009

... 'tis been a while.

I hadn't noticed that I hadn't posted in so long. Every time I am at school I blog in my head, but then I get home and I don't really get around to posting anything. The only reason why I am on here today is because I brought my laptop to school in order to get some grading done before classes started this morning (wednesdays is late start because of content area meetings and i didnt have a meeting this morning.)
Spring break came and went, and on my second to last day of break (without including the weekend), I got a phone call for a job at HHS, in Littleton. I was so stoked that by the time I hung up the phone I couldn't remember if I had spoken to a man or a woman. It was pretty nerve wracking. Eventually I found out, no worries.
My sister's bday was last week, we went out to see a movie on Tuesday and then enjoyed what I believe to be my FAVORITE restaurant ever in COLORADO: La Sandia @ Park Meadows. Can you spell amazing? Because if you can, that will be the only word you are going to use to describe your experience at this delicious mexican cuisine restaurant. I had tacos al pastor: my favorite favorite favorite favorite type of tacos, and they were YUMMY to my TUMMY.
The week back at school has been relatively good. I am falling in love with my fourth hour, they are one of the most pleasant classes I have ever had (ever). The kids participate and are so awesome. crap. bell. i gotta go. ill post when i get home.
hearts and stars
B

No comments:

Post a Comment