--Last FAC of 2009, with my CSH friends...
--Hangin' out with Molly Joy and enjoying the fabulousness of her new camera:
-- Opening presents with the kiddos on Christmas Day (we opened ours on Christmas Eve)... Which may or may not have included Snuggie-fying it up around the house most of the day:
-- I have also spent plenty of time doing the two things I simply can't live without: Facebook and Texting!
My Dearest Felipe and his Happiness :)
-- and FINALLY! To top the year 2009 off, my friend Leslie called me on Tuesday the 29th. After several days of waiting for her first child to arrive, she FINALLY went into labor and was sent to the hospital. I drove there at about midnight and stayed there until 8 am on Wednesday. Everly Amber was born at 7 AM on December 30th, 2009. She was 20 inches long, and 7 pounds 14 ounces. It was so very special to me, since Leslie is my very first CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE friend to have a baby. I am also especially happy cause it's a girl and I can get away with buying her ridiculously pink clothes :)

So it seems to me that even though I haven't gotten much scrapbooking done, I have had quite the productive break. I plan on spending my morning today going to Yoga with my sister, helping out with the New Year's Eve dinner, and then getting ready for a night out in the town with good friends.
2010, I am SO ready for you!!!
-- and FINALLY! To top the year 2009 off, my friend Leslie called me on Tuesday the 29th. After several days of waiting for her first child to arrive, she FINALLY went into labor and was sent to the hospital. I drove there at about midnight and stayed there until 8 am on Wednesday. Everly Amber was born at 7 AM on December 30th, 2009. She was 20 inches long, and 7 pounds 14 ounces. It was so very special to me, since Leslie is my very first CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE friend to have a baby. I am also especially happy cause it's a girl and I can get away with buying her ridiculously pink clothes :)
So it seems to me that even though I haven't gotten much scrapbooking done, I have had quite the productive break. I plan on spending my morning today going to Yoga with my sister, helping out with the New Year's Eve dinner, and then getting ready for a night out in the town with good friends.
2010, I am SO ready for you!!!
You've been a busy woman! Congrats to your friend Leslie and Everly. Very exciting!
ReplyDelete