No. It didn't. It started with a !%_!@^&** snow storm. Either way, it was good for me. I was able to stay in Littleton and spend the day with Shiloh. We had reservations for the Melting Pot, so even though I did not get to sleep in my own bed I had the opportunity of enjoying my very first 5280!
I/LOVE/THE/MELTING/POT. We ate like rock stars!







We enjoyed a Boston Lager Cheddar to start, then moved on to a delicious salad which led to the mixed platter with shrimp, ravioli, filet mignon, salmon, etc. and we ended the night with a Flaming Turtle fondue (Dark chocolate, caramel and pecans). We had the most awkwardly cute server, who entertained us with ghost stories, and bad jokes (AA is for quitters). We had an awesome time and intend on repeating The Melting Pot experience ASAP.
On Thursday, Amanda and I decided we wanted to "TAC" (Thursday afternoon club) since FAC would be canceled due to weather. We talked Shiloh into leaving her LaX kids and she joined us at Boston's for some girl talk, bitching, beers and Benny and the Jets. We were out from 3 pm until 9:30. Seriously, am I in college again? I learned that if you put Shiloh, Amanda and I in a room it's just BAD NEWS BEARS! We are T-R-O-U-B-L-E!
In other news, Nacho has been a bad boy lately. My parents finally decided to shell out the big buck$ and put him in doggie school... This is a picture of him thinking "nooo pleaseeee i am a good doggie don't put me in school!"

Today I received my cousin's wedding invitation. Before sitting down and waiting for the stars to align and finally have my parents buy tickets and get their crap together I decided to do this for myself. I bought my ticket to the big Lone Star state today. TX, here I come! 63 days away!
Spring Break 2010 doesn't promise any travels, but it promises plenty of fun. Starting with the Melting Pot last night, I have a few things planned. Tomorrow it's Girls' Day Out with the CSH ladies - Osteria Marco, and then a show called "Girls Only." On Monday, date day with my beautiful Leslie. On Tuesday, DENVER ALL DAY with Shiloh! ending with John Mayer at the Pepsi Center. On Wednesday, Eliza time at the Wafflie House! (i know it's misspelled).... and the rest of the week? well, it's still a blank slate!
<3
Bee
melting pot sounds SO GOOD RIGHT NOW. i miss america.
ReplyDelete