11 + 12
day 11. a photo of your favourite film(s) - oh! this one's easy. As much as Shakespeare nearly ruined my high school experience (old English sucks!), I have always and will always love this chic flick. During this movie, I fell in love not just with the idea of learning French, but also fell in love with Heath Ledger and anything that involved Julia Stiles (DEXTER!). I fell in love with the idea of paintballing as a date, and also visiting Seattle one day. I walked out of the theater and did not stop until I found a copy of the Soundtrack - which is also one of my favorite soundtracks to date. Sigh. This movie can do NO wrong.
...Oh, and before I forget: "My insurance doesn't cover PMS"
 |
| <3 Heath Ledger |
day 12. a photo of you - I am not really sure why I have to do ANOTHER picture of myself... but here's to nothing! When my friend Amanda handed me over a CD with pictures from our trip to Europe, I was pleasantly surprised and extremely excited to find ONE picture of myself in Europe. Just. Me. And I actually looked cute! This is on a very early morning in the Roman Hills. It was nice and cool outside, there was a quiet breeze and some people working the fields behind our hotel. It was so relaxing out there! Oh, Europe. I love thee!
No comments:
Post a Comment