Sunday, November 28, 2010

9 + 10

day 9. a photo of your family - My family is pretty tight. All I have here in the States are my mom, dad, sister, brother... and in the past few years we have added Storey, the kids and now Harley. I have some family out in Texas as well, but we don't see them as often. So my family and I, well, we spend all the good times and all our arguments together only a few blocks apart - my sister lives right down the street from my parent's house and my brother and I live with my parents. Sheesh... it can be overwhelming, but it can also be a lot of fun.
On the other hand, I have my extended family. My aunts and uncles in Panama, my second cousins, my great uncles and aunts... the list goes on... they are also pretty important and I spent most of my childhood around them - which is kind of uncommon for people in the US. We didn't get together on family reunions, we got together WAY more often. There are also my aunts and uncles who aren't blood related - who are family no matter what you think. I wasn't sure what to post for this picture.... so I am going to try my best!

My dad with his parents and his siblings - Texas

My parents, my mom's parents and my uncle Juan - Boulder


The Storey family, minus Harley - Parker



As you can see, we are never at the same place at once as a family, so I kind of had to cut and paste things together... It's a pretty good glimpse to my family. You just can't hear how loud we really are :)


day 10. a photo of you as a baby - A few years ago I made my mom a SWEET collection of scrapbook portraits. One for me, one for my brother and one for my sister. I have just realized that I somehow deleted all those baby pictures from my computer and I am NOT pleased.... I had to go through my mess of scrapbook stuff to find my baby pictures and pick one I wanted to put here...
Ok. Now that I have scanned and photoshopped to increase the quality of the pictures... I can give you THREE Ms. Bee Baby Pics:

I had an obsession with She-ra: Princess of Power. I received this sweet set of accessories and I would not let go of them... I still remember them very clearly and dearly and wish I knew what I did with them! Do you see the resemblance?

I have no idea where this was taken or how old I was - I am going to guess about three or four.

I was learning how to crawl on this one. I am in El Valle, at my grandma's country house.

1 comment:

  1. Didn't know you are a longhorn fan...you look good in burnt orange! Hook 'em Horns!

    ReplyDelete