Wednesday, December 1, 2010

15 + 16

day 15. a photo of you and someone you love - I can clearly remember hating the girl who sat close to me in English 10. She was loud, opinionated, and had better English vocabulary than I did. I hated her guts. Fast forward through one summer, and Diana and I had become best friends. Originally a part of a trio, Diana and I have continued our friendship and created many memories together. Now we are loud, opinionated, and have a better English vocabulary than most people around us - together! She has been an ear, a shoulder, and also a great pillow. She is funny, caring, and extremely smart. She has her heart where it needs to be. We have not lived in the same state since 2003... and we have yet to grow apart. I love my mofo.
Rich-ar-do, on the other hand. Well... he is the love of my life in all the platonic sense of the phrase. He is the perfect man. He is also one of the smartest people I know. He continuously makes me strive to widen my horizons and - hopefully, one day - I will be more informed than him. (not). Richard and I met, unfortunately, toward the end of my stay in California. Never have I ever seen a man sing R.E.S.P.E.C.T with such talent. While we had a short-lived short-distance friendship, Richard and I have managed to stay friends as well. We text, call, email, gchat... anything. When we see each other it is like no time has gone by. I love my POC.
Diana and Rich are probably the best friends any human being could ask for. I have been friends with Diana for seven years, and I look forward to many years of friendship ahead of us. Richard and I have been friends for about six years, and I wish he realized how much he has impacted my life in a positive way. When we are ALL together... well, that's when Rich and I get to pick on Diana. It's legendary. Gosh. I love you two. 



day 16. a photo of you at the last party you went to - What kind of party are we talking about?



No comments:

Post a Comment