Friday, December 10, 2010

29+30 - This is it!

day 29. a photo of someone you find attractive - When I walked into his room to introduce myself as his RA, I was floored by how gorgeous he was. I walked into a room with this beautiful tall, dark haired, light eyed, European-looking dude. The entire space felt occupied by his beauty. There is no other way to explain it - he was BEAUTIFUL and I felt ugly. I still do!
He introduced himself, and he wound up being one of the greatest things that happened to me during my Junior year of college as an RA. Shortly after starting to hang out, I found out he spoke Spanish. He has a Spanish dad and close family still in Spain, so our bond grew even more. I slowly got to know this wonderful, different, extremely smart dude and I learned that he isn't just beautiful on the outside, he is even more stunning on the inside. When we hang out, I secretly like to just stare at him, because I have never met someone so physically, well, beautiful! I have never told him, it is my personal little secret that I have now shared with the cyberworld. John, you are so handsome!




day 30. a photo of you when you were happy - I know this is kind of a strange picture to put here, because we all look so awkward, but this was one of my FAVORITE memories of the summer. We went to SingSing and had a mini reunion. I got to see Vinny, and Alex who are two of my favorite people in the world AND I got to introduce them (or I should say Vinny), to Shiloh and she was able to witness our craziness. We had a blast. So glad they are in my life. They are one of the few good things that came out of being an RA.



1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha. I love the first picture you, Vinny, and Alex!!!

    ReplyDelete