Wednesday, December 8, 2010

25 - 28 - I am slacking!

day 25. a photo of a night you loved - New Year's 2008-2009. After a terrible end to 2008, with much unnecessary drama, this night was definitely a night to remember. A group of friends, 10 dollar bottles of champagne, Boulder, The Walrus and dinner at the Walnut Brewery. 'Nuff said! One of the best New Year's Celebrations of my short life. 



day 26. a photo of your favorite weekend - It is quite difficult to pick ONE favorite weekend, but I have to say Nathalie's wedding in Texas at the beginning of this year was one of the best times I have had recently. I got to see and meet a lot of people. I saw my cousin walk down the aisle and marry one of the most wonderful people out there. We danced, we laughed, we took pictures and we were merry. I miss having family close by. This weekend was ALL about family, and I am so lucky to have shared the fun and the memories.

day 27. a photo of last summer - One of the highlights of this past summer was seeing an old face. My friend Karla, one of my good friends since I was about 13, moved temporarily to Colorado and I was lucky enough to see her a few times, show her around and even accompany her on a tattoo adventure! It was like we never stopped seeing each other. It was like we were back in 7th grade, wearing uniforms and gossipping about boys. It was as if no time had gone by, yet so much has changed. She is now back in Panama, but I am glad I got to share some of my time off with someone who means so much to me. Love you, Nena!

day 28. a photo of what you ate today - Today I did not have time to eat lunch, as it was a Late Start and periods are only 38 minutes long. My lunch included the following:

Yes. Green grapes and that was about it. The joy of teaching, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment