day 23. a photo of your friend as a baby - This is a picture of one of my oldest and bestest friends, Adelita. She isn't quite a baby here, but given that she lives in Panama... I am going to call this a baby picture. We met when I was 13 years old, and we used to hate each other. Seems to be that most of my best friendships spawned from negative first impressions. At almost 26 years of age, Adelita is still a friend and - beyond that - a sister. I will always hold her close to my heart and will always love her no matter how far apart we live.
day 24. a photo of your best friend(s) - I am a lucky human being because I have amazing people in my life. It is hard for me to count friends as just friends, because many feel like family... My best friends in no particular order: Adelita, Diana, Rich, Shiloh, Leslie, Safko...

Ah, I'm proud to have made the blog. You're a special part of my life, too, but you'll read about that when I hit post #24:)
ReplyDelete