Monday, February 28, 2011

of revenge!

Today I walked into the science classroom where my kids and I have advisory every Monday and Thursday. The upside? my advisory classroom is the classroom of the science teacher that got me a cake in the face on Friday. After conversing with my fake bio teacher boyfriend on Friday and brainstorming some ideas about how to get back to her... I chose my plan of action. On the last ten minutes of class, I told my kids "ok. pick each desk and flip it 180 degrees. as in... i want all of these 30 desks to face the opposite direction of the board." They looked at me with major question marks on their faces... but then they did it anyway (sheep....). I smiled as I glanced at my work of art... I snuck out right before the bell rang.
Two periods later I ran into my science nemesis- ish... she walked by me and said "that was GOOD! high five!" and we both had a good laugh. I told her that was it and we both busted out the truce flag....
Now... on to McG!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment