Ms. B
There is so much to say about you. I may only be a sophomore but I know a great teacher when I see one. You have definitely impacted my life. I remember your class like it was yesterday. I miss having you as my Spanish teacher more than you know. I will remember that class forever. Not only are you a great teacher, but you are also a great person. You just radiate with happiness and kindness. I wish there were more people like you in the world. I hope I get the pleasure of having you as my Spanish teacher again.
Love,
JY
Attached to that beautiful letter, there was a Hello Kitty watch. I am an avid collector and my students are well aware.
And thus, I fall a little bit more in love with the job I do and believe once again in the fact that teachers CAN and SHOULD have a positive impact on students. I just read that note again and got tears in my eyes.
I wish students knew how much they brighten our lives as well....