
I woke up at 8:30 this morning to the All American Rejects ringtone I put on my phone a few weeks ago. My former 2nd hour students called me and sang happy birthday to me -- In Spanish! Trujillo asked me if I was crying after the serenade, and was a bit disappointed when I said there were no tears but a lot of happiness. I really think they like to see me cry! Maybe it's a sign that I do have a heart and yada yada yada...
I proceeded to go upstairs and curl in a blanket with my doggie. We watched the View... which was nowhere as entertaining as Ellen yesterday btw... did anyone see the blind musical chairs? AMAZING.
Towards the end of The View, my phone rang again: My 4th period class! They sang for me again and Sam asked me if I had found love yet... incredible. They do not forget anything!
I am coming to visit everyone on Thursday -- they are having a Chipotle faceoff with Pomona HS, and SLHS is supposed to win. Clearly by having me it means they are going win. Hahahaha. So yeah. I can't wait to see the old faces. Simply can't wait. I miss them so...
So far, I have gotten a lot of love from a lot of people: THANK YOU for thinking of me and wishing me well.
xoxo,
miss bee
No comments:
Post a Comment