Monday, January 11, 2010

I lost count. Deal with it.

I managed to lose count of the days left. Somewhere between 80 and 90. The weekend messed me up. What did I do, you ask?
Well on Friday night I spent some serious quality time with Shi. First we met up with her and her former coop teacher for some good chit chat at Chili's and then Shiloh and I met up with Lindsay @ Hapa in Cherry Creek. How excited was Ms Bee that there is a Hapa closer than Boulder, you ask? VERY excited.
It was my day off, so I didn't do any yoga and tried to practice some self-control when the sushi rolled out. I am proud to say I did not eat the leftovers. My family did. Hehehe.
I got home and did a whole lot of nothing. It was a blast.
On Saturday I went to a noon yoga class. Yoga Sculpt. It is a badass class, let me tell you. Not only do you work your balance, you work your butt off - literally. There are weights and cardio and upside down crazy people. It was a blast, but I sure still feel it all over my not so lean body! That night and at the last minute, my brother and I went to see Invictus @ the movies. I highly recommend it for anyone who likes Morgan Freeman. If you read this blog, you better like Mr. Freeman. He's awesome. Really. Not only does the movie rock, so does the music.
On Sunday we celebrated my brother's 23rd bday, which is actually tomorrow but we always have a hard time getting the family together during the week. It was a nice time. In the afternoon I went grocery shopping and then did some candlelight yoga and restorative yoga with my sister. Six classes down, 24 to go!

xoxo,
b

1 comment: