Ok. So this year I decided I wanted to do stockings with my family. We have never done stockings, but I get "stocking stuffers" from Shiloh, and my sister does them with her stepkids and Storey, and my kids talk about them, and bla bla bla. So gosh dang it. I wanted stockings.
106 dollars later, here I sit with four gorgeous Pottery Barn Kids embroidered stockings. They are stunning. My dad got the reindeer, my mom got the angel, my brother got the train and I got the snowman.
Now... can I just say how much fun I have had with stocking stuffers this year? I decided to go all out, and bought all my family pj pants. I bought my mom and dad books, I bought my brother an "F my life" calendar, lotions for my mom, etc etc etc.... then I started with Shiloh and then I realized I was having a tough time putting a stop to it all. I think I have found my Christmas niche.
Today I went to put in the stuff I purchased......
Things barely fit into the stockings, so now they are literally stuffed with JUST my stuff. Oops.
No comments:
Post a Comment