For days... no... weeks... I have been hearing and reading all kinds of sass from CSU people. It was harassment, for sure, just not aimed toward me personally - rather, the entire CU Alumni + current students. I can honestly say my newsfeed wasn't resounding with "it sucks to be a Ram" until after the game yesterday... but the unnecessary blows toward my school, and its students ran rampant on facebook. I didn't say anything. I just deleted them from my newsfeed.
I am not a "Rub it in your face" kind of person, so when people tease me about having gone to CU - which happens very often - I just shut my mouth. Having seen we had lost 2 games already made me realize that our team was going to have to work that much harder. Having a staff that is a big fan of CSU doesn't help.
Then the moment of truth came.
And my buffaloes won.
All I posted was "Yeah buffs!!" on my status.
What I really wanted to say was "That's right. I have been quiet, taking in all your bullsh*t about buffalo burgers and all that crap... now who's really REALLY quiet? oh YEAH! CSU fans! You deserve it! YEAH YEAH YEAH BUFFALOES GO GO GO!!! I say it SUCKS to be a CSU Ram!!!" ... and of course, pending the amount of room left on my facebook status, I would continue going like it was my job.
But no. I hate it when people rub crap on my face. I HATE IT. It's one of my biggest pet peeves. So instead of putting it up on facebook, I am putting it here.
damn straight.
we won.
you lost.
for the second year in a row.
how's that tasting?
it's ok. in a year you can try again.
suckers.