The first thing you all need to know about my adventure is that I willingly am only taking a carry on suitcase and a backpack for my two month adventure. Three years ago, our EF tour leader taught me that it is okay to repeat outfits and that it is a great thing when one doesn't have to worry about lost luggage upon arriving to a destination. I have literally spent the last three weeks packing and unpacking the same suitcase, making sure that every little thing I am taking is what I need and making sure that I am not forgetting anything. Yesterday I finally zipped up my suitcase and called it good!! Using a few different Pinterest ideas and YouTube tutorials, I managed to pack over 18 tops, 2 shorts, 2 jeans, 2 dresses, 5 pairs of shoes, among many other things. It really is incredible how much you can fit into a carry on! I challenge you to try it on your next trip. You will never check a bag again.
The ONE thing that I can't ever get over as I am getting ready to travel is that idiotic quart sized bag. I guarantee you that that stupid rule has yet to save ANY lives! On the contrary, it complicates people's existence! I hate having to prioritize my products, and I especially hate second guessing whether or not the bag is too full. I went all out on this trip. I can't even fit a needle in that poor bag. Now I am praying it goes through security without any problems!!!
Au revoir, chicos!!
No comments:
Post a Comment