I am exactly six days away from embarking on my 2 month adventure of a lifetime. I have been planning for this moment since 2011, when I decided to start my MA program. I can't believe my third summer rotation of courses has arrived and that I am finally packing my bags (carry on, because I am trying to prove that I am not high maintenance! hehe) to go to Spain for the summer. I am sorry to say that this blog will not so much talk about being a teacher anymore, but rather about being a student abroad - at least for the next 2 months!
Join me on my adventure, as I visit...
Madrid
Toledo
Córdoba
Granada
Alicante
Valencia
Barcelona
Perpignan, France
Torreilles, France
San Sebastián
Burgos
Valladolid
Salamanca
and the Canary Islands
I will post to inform you guys about the food, the places, the people, the wine, and - of course- complain about my professors (who doesn't complain when they are a student?)
Hoping you have a wonderful, safe summer...
XOXO
Bee